General Surgery Services
VICTOR VALLEY GLOBAL MEDICAL CENTER
Stress can not only ruin your day, but your health. Our team provides superior healthcare to ensure each person can enjoy life in great health.
Victor Valley Global Medical Center provides high quality inpatient and outpatient surgical services. Whether you schedule your surgery with one of our expert surgeons or find yourself in an emergency situation through our Emergency Department, your surgery and recovery will be treated with the utmost compassion and quality of care.
Many surgeries can be performed on an outpatient basis. We offer some of the latest equipment that allows us to provide a wide range of surgery options designed to get you home and back to your regular routine quickly.
The General Surgery Unit often works with specialty departments to ensure you receive the best possible care. We offer a comprehensive range of surgical services including:
- Arthroscopic surgery: knees and shoulders
- Breast surgery: cyst and tumor removal
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Eye surgery: cataract removal
- Gastrointestinal procedures
- General surgery
- Laparoscopy: diagnosis and treatment for ectopic pregnancies, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, tubal ligation, and uterine tumors
- Orthopedic surgery: bunionectomies, hammertoe correction, and ganglion cyst removal
- Plastic surgery: breast enlargement and reduction, eye lifts, and scar revisions
- Vascular surgery: varicose vein removal
You can depend on our specialized team to give professional, compassionate care to you and your family. Call our hospital directly at (760) 245-8691 to make an appointment.